We currently do not have open positions. However, we encourage candidates with the following profile to apply to firstname.lastname@example.org for future considerations. The center officials will contact you in case they find you a suitable fit.
The Center of Excellence for Green Nanotechnologies (CEGN) is seeking a qualified candidates to conduct cutting-edge research in the field of nanotechnology and energy applications. The center focus on finding solutions to tackle energy efficiency problems faced by the industry in the areas of nanoelectronics design and architecture, photonic devices, energy generation and storage, and hydrogen generation for clean fuel applications.
We are seeking candidates who are self-motivated to conduct cutting-edge research with a background in any of the following areas: Electrical Engineering (electronics and energy), material science, physics, and chemistry (devices). CEGN center offers competitive compensations. A successful candidate must demonstrate the following qualifications.
- B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, material science, physics, or chemistry (solid state devices).
- Hands-on experience with device characterization techniques such as DC characterization, RF characterization, etc, and device fabrication is a plus.
- Background in optical characterization and optical spectroscopy is preferred.
- Background in some simulation tools is preferred, such as MATLAB, COMSOL, or HFSS ANSYS.
- Ability to work in a lab environment while following the safety instructions.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to travel abroad.